The Aurora group has been engaged in diverse industry sectors within Indonesia for the last 15 years. PT. Texpert, our export trading company, has clients in 47 countries. PT. Green Energy Solutions is engaged in developing sustainable large - scale plantations to produce biofuel in the renewable energy sector.
Synergy, an Aurora Group entity and its associates, helps progressive Indonesian companies develop competencies and achieve excellence by providing them Management Consulting and Strategic Advisory in futuristic sunrise industries.
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client's requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.
- Male/Female min.25 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma from Marketing & communication, journalism, English or a related field from an accredited college or University.
- Candidate must have 2 years of experience in Sales Marketing Department.
- Can work with target and must have strong passion to achieve the target.
- Outstanding leadership credential and the ability to drive result will set the successful candidate apart from industry peers
- Thorough understanding of how end user requires, searches, compares, purchases, consumes and then finally disposes the goods or services you are trying to market her/him.
Has knowledge on sales, marketing principles, costumer & personal service, prefer experience In Interior/Furniture field
· Good personality, Good communication, Responsible and Trustworthy
· Have a sales good track record
- English proficiency is a must, both oral and written
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Computer literacy in Ms. Office
- Support marketing managers in implementing all marketing activities
- Establishes marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
- The candidate should understand how to develop and implement business strategies or market business
- Analyze data and come up with information and actionable plans to grow a business
- Plans and oversees the organization's advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlets.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to pre-set standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and the economy.
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy
Should you meet the above requirements,
please email your Resume with Recent Photograph firstname.lastname@example.org