Saka Graduate Program 2015
Saka Graduate Program (SGP) is a 1 year development program for university graduates to have work experience in oil and gas industry, especially in the field of GGER, Business, Operator and Technician (O&M). Available SGP positions as follow :
- Facility Graduate
- Project Graduate
- Drilling Graduate
- Commercial Graduate
- Finance Graduate
- IT Graduate
- Audit Graduate
- HR Graduate
- Communication Graduate
- Security Graduate
- Plant Operator Graduate
- Maintenance Technician Graduate
- Minimum education
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) in Engineering (SGP Engineering).
- Bachelor's Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) in Economics (Accounting, Finance, Management), Social & Political Science (Communication, Criminology/Sociology), Computer Science (SGP Business).
- Diploma Degree (D3) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation and Chemical Engineering (SGP Operator & Technician).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Maximum 1 year graduation (graduated latest by February 2014).
- Functional related skills and knowledge.
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Good level in English.
- Human skills: learning courage, adaptation, initiative, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
Please download and fill-in application form at : SGP Application Form, Then submit SGP Application form by email to :
- Application submission latest by 1 March 2015.
- PT Saka Energi Indonesia only consider online application.
- Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed andidates will be followed up