KBR is a leading global engineering, construction and service company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government service and civil infrastructure sectors. To fulfill the requirements in the recently awarded Projects, the Jakarta Engineering Office seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions:
Senior IT Specialist Business Inteligent
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides development, support, maintenance, governance and technical architecture for the enterprise reporting tools which are currently Microsoft SSRS, Microsoft SSAS, Business Objects Xi and Oracle Discoverer. Participate in the full life-cycle development process; uses understanding of BI applications to architect the right solution; works closely with DBA's, ETL developers and report developers to deliver solutions to the business; perform impact analysis for requested changes or additions to data structures and reports. Perform data analysis and modeling for development and maintenance projects; participate in the development of standards and procedures affecting Information Management; participates in walkthroughs of BI solutions including design, coding, testing and documentation reviews ensuring standards and quality are met; able to work independently or in a team setting; assist in the development of task lists, project plans, workload estimates and manages to these plans. Manage and implement IT governance best practices.
This position is not limited to the duties and responsibilities listed below. Additional duties and responsibilities may be added.
• Development, maintenance, and/or support of one or more applications in an assigned technology, major system, or functional area
• Participation in and providing leadership for analysis leading to requirements/specifications, estimates, and system designs for applications.
• Performing and overseeing programming, quality assurance reviews, documentation, system deployment, training, and project setup/support
• Performing project setups, analyses, designs, etc., for/with customers. Similar duties are often associated with the selection, acquisition, installation and configuration of applications licensed from third parties, and interaction with vendors is required.
• Researching and recommending software technology direction.
• Assistance in supervision or mentoring of staff; allocating and monitoring work
• Interpreting and applying directions originating at a higher level.
• Analysis and debugging of program errors for Production Incident tickets
• Prepares development hours and cost estimates
• Provides input to development project plans
• Familiarity with and adherence to IT Development standards
• Provide training and guidance on a regular basis to report developers.
• Provide administrative/user support for the reporting environments.
• Responsible for the creation/maintenance of the semantic layer that business report writers will use for reporting.
• Work with the data warehouse team to design and develop cubes and BI solutions.
• Develop and maintain reports on as-needed basis.
• Provide after-hours support as needed.
• Participate in and lead quality assurance reviews.
• Develop and maintain necessary documentation such as (but not limited to) entity relationship diagrams, dimensional models, system architecture diagrams, processes and standards.
• Responsible for defining and recommending short and long-term technical reporting strategies.
• Define and recommend BI reporting standards, processes and technologies.
• Responsible for technology evaluations and proof-of-concepts of reporting solutions.
• Responsible for the installation and patching of reporting environments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Candidate must have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Management Information Systems / Business Administration or Engineering.
• Candidate must have 5+ years of experience developing/implementing solutions in assigned technologies, systems or functional areas.
• Candidate must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Candidate must have the ability to translate technical information into terminology understood by all levels.
• Candidate will need to have the ability to prioritize assignments, meeting deadlines, and handling simultaneous projects.
• Ability to work independently and keep management adequately informed.
• Candidate should be attentive to details and results oriented.
• Candidate must have strong analytical, problem solving, and follow-up skills.
• Candidate needs to have a strong customer service orientation.
• Candidate must have 3+ years in an administrative role with Microsoft SSRS in both Integrated and Native modes.
• Candidate must have 3+ years in an administrative role with Microsoft SSAS (tabular cubes and conventional cubes would be preferred)
• Knowledge of reporting tools and experience implementing solutions with reporting tools with SharePoint 2010/2013, Microsoft SSRS. Business Objects, Oracle Discoverer, and SAP BW are a plus.
• Knowledge of dimensional data modeling.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with SQL (preferably both T-SQL and PL/SQL) and VBA/VB.NET.
• Experience working with Oracle and MS SQL Server databases
1. Good command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Indonesia
2. Good communication skills and team player
3. Good HSE Awareness and Trustworthy
4. Willing to take overseas Assignment
Interested candidates should send their resume in English to:
Mentioning the position applied in the subject email.
DO NOT attach scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters and ONLY SHORT-LISTED candidates will be contacted