- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Prepares the general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, and operating expenses.
- Prepares full financial statements and other reports.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures.
- Directs and participates in preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
- Indonesian, Male / Female
- S1 degree in Accountancy from reputable university, with minimum of 2 years working experience, preferable a large multinational company.
- Familiar with accounting software packages
- Good Knowledge in taxes, Accounting & Finance
- Fluent in Mandarin & English is a advantage.
- Computer literate ( word, excel, power point, e-mail )
- Honest, disciplined, and dedicated personality
- Good personal relationship skills.
- Ability to work in minimum supervise with high accuracy, detail oriented..
- Able to communicate effectively across different levels in the organization and work under tight timeframes and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to be placed in Karawaci, Tangerang
Send Your resume, CV and recent photograph, E-mail to:email@example.com