We are in urgent need of " Database Admin (Telecom)" role for our Client. Please Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Name of Job Vacancy: Database Admin (Telecom Exp.)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Department: Managed Service
Reporting to: Managed Service Delivery Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
· Perform database maintenance and troubleshooting activities (24/7 on call ).
· Optimize database systems for performance and reliability.
· Develop database functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
· Provide technical assistance to resolve all database issues related to performance, capacity and access.
· Ensure data integrity and quality in database systems.
· Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of database systems.
· Perform data back-up and archival on regular basis.
Professional Related Working Experience:
· At Least 3 years database operation and maintenance experience, IT operation with strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
· Master an industry standard DB (e.g. Sybase IQ, GreenPlum, Oracle)
· Familiar distributed System knowledge and concepts (e.g. Hadoop)
· Understanding server-client computing and relational database environments
· Experience with physical database management techniques.
· Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices.
· Education: 4 year university degree in Computer Science
· Language Skills: English, Arabic(Optional)
· Good working attitude, good cooperation attitude, good analytical skills and can working under huge pressure.
· Preferably local candidates with Transferable Iqama but we will accept application form overseas
· Candidate must be immediately available
· Experienced & Certified Professionals will be preferred.
· Current Gross Salary in SAR =
· Expected Gross Salary in SAR =
· Notice period to join=
Email : h.kaji@Mea-Tech.com
Tel: +966 (1) 466 0035/78
Fax: +966 (1) 466 4086
Riyadh, 11416. KSA.www.mea-tech.com